A unique opportunity exists to broaden your experience as the junior veterinarian at the world's newest thoroughbred racing industry on the beautiful Caribbean Island of Saint Lucia.
The successful applicant will be part of a dedicated team preparing an equine racing population for horse racing. They will work under and be assisted by a Senior Veterinarian but will have the confidence to work independently and to be flexible on their working hours.
Core skills required for this role including:
- Qualified veterinarian - preferably with 1-2 years of experience in equine practice but new graduates are encouraged to apply;
- Ability to adapt to new challenges;
- Fluent in English (written and oral);
- Effective professional and interpersonal communications skills;
- A willingness to learn under a senior veterinarian.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their applications (CV & a letter of intent) not later than Monday 20th September 2021 to:-
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be considered for an interview.
The successful applicant will be provided with remuneration commensurate with experience.