The Marketing Manager will need to create and execute strategies that will build a successful brand through the use of events, marketing materials, media, and PR opportunities. As well as set the direction for accompanying PR and sponsorship strategies that will drive the company’s brands forward in the immediate term and over the coming years.
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in marketing, business administration or related field
- Experience in successfully building brands (8+ years’ experience)
- Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan.
- Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing.
- Understanding of public relations.
- Advanced communication skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt to change.